Inability to Attend ABC Insurance
Inability to Attend: Attendee & Exhibitor Refund Policy
Registration Refund Insurance Program
Inability To Attend Insurance Is Now Included With
Your ABC Kids Expo Attendee Or Exhibitor Booth Registration!
You will receive a 100% refund of your registration fees, if you are unable to the ABC Kids Expo due to a reason covered under the policy.
The event must go on and cannot be canceled for this coverage to apply.
How to Submit a Claim
Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the conclusion of the event. To request a refund, please visit the claims website at the link below. You will be asked to enter some information and provide a few supporting documents.Submit A Claim
What is covered
1. The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee or exhibitor.
2. Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency have issued warning not to travel.
3. Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee or exhibitor to this event.
4. Jury Duty which the attendee or exhibitor was unaware of at the time of registration.
5. The attendee or exhibitor being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration.
6. Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee or exhibitor in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services.
7. The attendee or exhibitor being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly.
8. Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee or exhibitor could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event
9. The attendee or exhibitor being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job.