Modern Child® is a showcase of juvenile products manufacturers, focused on contemporary design and high functionality. This juried section of the show represents the most modern design elements within numerous product categories. To exhibit in this area, each company must submit an application, along with the required documentation, to be juried by an independent selection committee consisting of three manufacturers, two independent retailers and three media company. Manufacturer's products are reviewed every 3 years in order to maintain compliance with Modern Child® selection criteria. Prior participation does not guarantee future acceptance.
- A focus on contemporary, modern and fashionable design in company, logo, web site, product and booth design
- Modern design elements that are clean, minimalistic, and have a bold color palette
- Original, creative and authentic product design
- New and innovative use of materials
- Functional products that address and solve the needs of today's modern parent and child
- Consistent and continuous flow of new product development and innovation.
This committee will meet once a month for 4 months beginning in January, 2017 to review application submissions.
If approved, an application fee of $350 will be invoiced and is due within 10 days of receipt. This fee helps offset the cost of special pavilion carpeting, signage and publicity in the show directory and show floor plans.
All approved applicants will be required to provide a complete and detailed retailer customer list (store name, contact person, complete mailing address, e-mail) to the ABC Kids Expo for the sole purpose of creating special direct promotions to these retailers and encouraging registration and attendance at the expo.
Final deadline for application submission is: March 30, 2017.
For more information on Modern Child®, please contact
Sarah Kokernot at (210) 691-4848 extension 111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org